Television Critics walked away with some fun giveaways at the Annual Summer Press Tour this week including a flashlight and canteen from HOMELAND as well as a Viewfinder and the book from MASTERS OF SEX. They were also treated to a DEXTER themed luncheon to celebrate the iconic series’ eighth and final season.
HOMELAND’s Claire Danes is on the cover of Vogue’s August issue! Take a look at the feature story and more gorgeous photos of Claire and co-star Damian Lewis here: http://bit.ly/10VGcPz. Don’t miss the season premiere of Homeland on Sunday, September 29th at 9 P.M. ET/PT only on SHOWTIME.
Photographed by Annie Leibovitz, Vogue, August 2013 (National newsstand date: July 23)
We have just announced eight new guest stars for season three of our Emmy and Golden Globe-winning drama HOMELAND, which returns Sunday, September 29th at 9PM ET/PT. The guest stars for season three include:
- Joanna Merlin (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit) as “Grandma Lois,” Jessica Brody’s mother.
- Nazanin Boniadi (How I Met Your Mother) as “Fara,” a capable analyst despite her young appearance.
- Amy Morton (Boss) as Carrie Mathison’s CIA appointed attorney “Erin Kimball.”
- Gary Wilmes (Louie) as “Dr. Richardson,” a psychiatrist helping Dana Brody cope with recent events.
- Sam Underwood (The Last Keepers) as “Leo,” a new friend of Dana’s with a troubled past.
In the wake of a terror attack on U.S. soil, the government’s investigation deepens. Those asking for answers include:
- Tracy Letts (Prison Break) as “Senator Andrew Lockhart,” the powerful, authoritative and commanding Committee Chairman.
- Broadway veteran Lawrence Clayton (Dreamgirls, The Big C) as “Admiral Jim Pennington,” the President’s National Security Advisor.
- Pedro Pascal (Graceland) as “Majority Counsel David Portillo,” a member of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.
On the heels of Emmy and Golden Globe wins for her role on SHOWTIME’s Homeland, lead actress Claire Danes was honored with an Actor statuette for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series at The 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. The win for her critically-acclaimed role as “Carrie Mathison” marks Danes’ second Actor. She previously won in 2011 for the television movie “Temple Grandin.”
© 2014 Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS Company. All rights reserved.